Create, control and convert online PDF files
Posted By: Steve MacLellan (blk-137-86-42.eastlink.ca)
Date: Friday, 17 December 2010, at 5:40 a.m.
PDF Download enables you to convert any unsecured web page into a high-quality PDF file. A BIG plus, the links actually work in the converted pdf file. There are add on extensions for Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome, so you do this right from your browser.
I've created a sample using the tool to show you. Using the tool I converted this message forum index into a pdf file. Click here to open the pdf file in a new browser window.
- View PDF Online (NEW). View the exact contents and layout of Web-based PDF files, without using a dedicated PDF viewer.
- Also new in version 3.0. Tools to enable/disable PDF Download from the Status bar, exclude sites, and detect PDF files based on name or MIME type.
- Convert Web pages to PDF Convert Web pages into great looking PDF files, and then save, share, print or archive them.
- Convert/view PDF as HTML. View the contents of PDF files faster and eliminate browser problems by instantly converting any Web-based PDF to a browser-friendly HTML Web page.
- Control PDF files in your favorite browser. Stop crashes and get the upper hand on Web-based PDF files by automating and controlling how your Firefox, Flock or Internet Explorer browser deals with them.
- Cross platform, cross browser. Use the PDF Download add-on with with Flock 1, Firefox 2 & 3, and Internet Explorer 7 & 8; on Windows, Mac and Linux machines. Use the PDF Download bookmarklet with Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Flock and Internet Explorer.
- Works in your language. Through the help of our users, PDF Download is now available in 19 languages and counting.
Click the link below for more information and download.