Imagine Nova Scotia without small business
Posted By: Steve MacLellan (blk-137-86-42.eastlink.ca)
Date: Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 3:00 p.m.
I'm a member of the Canadian Federation Of Independent Business (CFIB). They do a lot on behalf of business owners right across the country. Here, in Nova Scotia, are some of the things we are looking at right now:
We’re raising awareness of the importance of small business and we’re asking government to let small businesses know how much they matter by:
- Lowering HST when the budget is balanced.
- Indexing personal income tax —as government promised five years ago.
- Outlining a long-term tax plan to improve Nova Scotia’s business competitiveness.
- Restraining government spending to population growth plus inflation.
When she mentioned the url where you could go to print out a postcard, it went by kind of fast so I've put the link below.
- Imagine Nova Scotia without small business
Steve MacLellan (blk-137-86-42.eastlink.ca) -- Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 3:00 p.m.