FLV player for Windows
Posted By: Steve MacLellan (blk-215-64-234.eastlink.ca)
Date: Wednesday, 12 October 2011, at 1:36 p.m.
For viewing FLV files on my computer, I've been using the Applian FLV Player for a year or more. It works great. It features:
- Play FLV files on any Windows PC.
- Double-click files in File Explorer to play them automatically.
- Zoom 50% - 100% - 200% and full screen.
- Double click video view-port to toggle full screen.
- Drag-and-drop multiple files.
- Play URL's, Streams and Local Files.
To get a copy please click the link below.